SSC Assignment Guidelines
The objective of this assignment is to practice
what you learned in the tutorial. To accomplish this, you will write
a business research report with a works cited list.
research report will focus on one aspect of a Canadian public company
of your choice. You will use the search tools covered in the tutorial
to locate information for your report.
Before You Start This Assignment:
This assignment is based on all the modules you reviewed
in the tutorial. In order to complete the assignment, you must carefully
go through every module from the Research Success Tutorial -- read the
screens, click on the links and take part in the hands-on activities
as you go through each module.
What you need to know :
- This assignment
is worth 20% of your final mark in this course.
- Read over the entire assignment before
- Fill in the boxes below where
appropriate on the assignment page.
- Carefully review the section below on "What do I need
to hand in?"
- Check your course outline or ask your professor for
the due date.
What you need to hand in:
On the due date assigned to you by your professor, you need to
- a printed copy of the SSC assignment with all
information filled in.
- your research report
- your Works Cited list
- a complete copy of all three articles you use for the assignment (printed directly from the database website where you found them.)